2020 podcast creators award
This January, [Sponsor] and City Farm Presents honor one locally produced podcast with the [Sponsor] Podcast Creators Award. Shining a light on innovative and up and coming podcasts, fans will be given the opportunity to vote for their favorite shows. The winner will receive a slot in the 2020 Brooklyn Podcast Festival.
submit your podcast for consideration below
November 18 - December 5: Nominations Period
December 16: Finalists Posted
December 16 - January 7: Public Voting
1. Podcasts must be submitted by the podcast creators.
2. Podcast must be based in the NYC tri-state area.
3. Must have at least 5 episodes produced in the last 12 months.
4. Entrants must be 21 or older.
5. Creators must be able to produce a live show that runs between 45 - 90 minutes on Sunday, January 26 in Brooklyn, New York.
1. Once the nomination period has closed, a committee of Festival staff will review all submissions and select five shows that audiences will then vote on.
2. Podcasts are not restricted to any genre, style or topic.
3. We seek to showcase podcasts that are diverse, unique and original in their execution.
1. Fans are invited to vote for their favorite nominated show.
2. The podcast with the most votes wins!